Sunday, February 1, 2009

Modern Interpretation of the Bible



Modern Interpretation of the Bible--------------------------------------published in 2005

Content: Chapter 1 Overview of Christianity, Chapter 2 Christian View of Universe, Chapter 3 Christian View of God, Chapter 4 Christian View of Humanity, Chapter 5 Christology, Chapter 6 Eschatology, Chapter 7 Christian Worship and Ethics.

The purpose of this book is to describe the relationship between scientific and theological methods in an apologetic exercise for modern people.

"I believe in order that I may understand." ---------Augustine (354-430 AD); "I understand in order that I may believe." ----------- Scientists' Theology

In my opinion, both approaches are correct because to believe is to think, and vice versa. Nevertheless, the former is ancient method and the latter is modern method.

No comments:

Post a Comment